To submit an objection / submission:
- Complete the above details and select "Submit".
- Use the drop-down lists to select the suburb, street, etc. or
- Type the address in format of Street Number, Street Name, Suburb (i.e. DO NOT type
"corner of..." or "property opposite..") in the "Address" box, or
- Type the property number in the "Property Number" box. Then click on the "tick"
button next to it. The property number is the number that appears on the relevant
- Type in your reasons as your objection or letter of support on the next screen.
You can also include any attachments such as photos etc.
- An objection is a public document, that anyone can ask to view.
- If you object the Responsible Authority will tell you its decision.